Leon Cooperman calls for re-instituting the uptick rule
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
On CNBC, Leon Cooperman calls for re-instituting the uptick rule to deal with the added volatility created by quant trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) paused on volatility after 15% spike higher on company tweet
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Hits High, Up 20%
- Facebook (FB) Hits High, Up 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLeon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!