Exact Sciences (EXAS) Gains on UnitedHealth (UNH) Coverage Update
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Short target, Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS) is gaining after-hours on disclosure UnitedHealth will cover Cologuard effective 7/1.
From the documents:
The following changes are effective as of July 1, 2017, date of service point in time (not at renewal):
Preventive Care Services Table:
- Colorectal Cancer Screening:
- Removed 2008 A ratings.
- Added June 2016 A rating.
- Added Code Group 6 for Fecal DNA 81528, limited to once every 3 years. No dx code limit.
- Added FIT to headers. (No impact since coding for FIT is the same as FOBT)
Preventive Care Services Table: Colorectal Cancer Screening: o Removed 2008 A ratings. o Added June 2016 A rating. o Added Code Group 6 for Fecal DNA 81528, limited to once every 3 years. No dx code limit. o Added FIT to headers. (No impact since coding for FIT is the same as FOBT)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Sinks Over 6% in Pre-Open Trading
- Chatter NextEra Energy (NEE) Could Again Go After Duke Energy (DUK)
- Palantir (PLTR) Erases Decline, Up 2.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!