Exact Sciences (EXAS) Gains on UnitedHealth (UNH) Coverage Update
- Wall Street rallies but trade choppy as investors digest Powell comments
- Powell acknowledges disinflation again, but sees more hikes in long inflation war
- V.F. Corp. shares surge 7% following Q4 beat & reaffirmed guidance
- Zoom (ZM) to lay off 1,300 employees, CEO to take a substantial pay cut
- Chipotle shares fall after missing on top and bottom lines in fourth quarter
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Short target, Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS) is gaining after-hours on disclosure UnitedHealth will cover Cologuard effective 7/1.
From the documents:
The following changes are effective as of July 1, 2017, date of service point in time (not at renewal):
Preventive Care Services Table:
- Colorectal Cancer Screening:
- Removed 2008 A ratings.
- Added June 2016 A rating.
- Added Code Group 6 for Fecal DNA 81528, limited to once every 3 years. No dx code limit.
- Added FIT to headers. (No impact since coding for FIT is the same as FOBT)
Preventive Care Services Table: Colorectal Cancer Screening: o Removed 2008 A ratings. o Added June 2016 A rating. o Added Code Group 6 for Fecal DNA 81528, limited to once every 3 years. No dx code limit. o Added FIT to headers. (No impact since coding for FIT is the same as FOBT)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exact Sciences (EXAS) Launches OncoExTra Cancer Therapy Selection Test in the U.S.
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Rockets Higher, Now Up 17%
- Coeptis Therapeutics (COEP) retains ShareIntel to target illegal short sellers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!