DraftKings (DKNG) said new short at Hedgeye
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) said new short at Hedgeye
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PagSeguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS), StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) Mentioned as Short at Viceroy
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/26: (WBX) (BKKT) (OCGN) Higher; (VTNR) (CLAR) (BYND) Lower (more...)
- MP Materials (MP) Says Grizzly Research Short Report Gets 'Facts and Analysis' Wrong
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!