Muddy Waters negative on XL Fleet (XL), calls 'SPAC garbage'
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Muddy Waters negative on XL Fleet (NYSE: XL), calls 'SPAC garage'.
MW is short $XL bc it's middle of the fairway SPAC garbage. The real "green" tech is duping investors and customers through exaggerations, half truths, and mistruths. Claimed backlog is greatly exaggerated, purported customers haven't ordered in years. https://t.co/m60Si993AJ— MuddyWatersResearch (@muddywatersre) March 3, 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Churchill Capital Corp II (CCX) and Skillsoft Close SPAC Merger, to Trade Under 'SKIL' on Monday
- Vertical Aerospace to go public in $2.2 billion SPAC deal
- KANZHUN LIMITED (BZ) IPO Opens 76% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSPAC, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!