Form 8-K Cloudera, Inc. For: Jul 02
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d)
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
July 2, 2018
Date of Report (date of earliest event reported)
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
(State or other jurisdiction of incorporation or organization)
(Commission File Number)
(I.R.S. Employer Identification Number)
395 Page Mill Road
Palo Alto, CA 94306
(Address of principal executive offices and zip code)
(Registrant's telephone number, including area code)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company ý
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. o
Item 5.02. Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On July 2, 2018, Ping Li advised the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Cloudera, Inc. (the “Company”) that he would resign as a Class II director of the Company and as a member of the compensation committee of the Board, effective immediately. Mr. Li’s resignation is not the result of any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to its operations, policies or practices. Following Mr. Li’s resignation, Michael Stankey was appointed as chair of the compensation committee of the Board.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the Registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Date: July 5, 2018
/s/ David Middler
Chief Legal Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Local Bounti, Disruptive AgTech Company Redefining the Future of Farming, to Go Public in $1.1B SPAC Deal via Leo Holdings III Corp.
- Stena RoRo has now taken delivery of the lengthened vessel Stena Scandica from the Turkish shipyard
- Huize Launches “Darwin Critical Care 2021” with Sunshine Insurance Group – An Innovative Critical Insurance Product for Consumers with Pre-existing Conditions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!