Form 6-K GOLAR LNG LTD For: Jun 30
- S&P posts 4th straight decline as recession talk weighs on Wall Street
- MongoDB (MDB) shares surge after topping analyst expectations
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Toll Brothers (TOL) posts strong Q4 but rising rates have home contracts down 60%
- Apple (AAPL) scaling back self-driving car plans, delaying target launch date - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of June 2022
Commission File Number: 000-50113
Golar LNG Limited
(Translation of registrant's name into English)
2nd Floor S.E. Pearman Building 9 Par-la-Ville Road Hamilton HM 11 Bermuda
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F [ X ] Form 40-F [ ]
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Note: Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1) only permits the submission in paper of a Form 6-K if submitted solely to provide an attached annual report to security holders.
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
Note: Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7) only permits the submission in paper of a Form 6-K if submitted to furnish a report or other document that the registrant foreign private issuer must furnish and make public under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the registrant is incorporated, domiciled or legally organized (the registrant's "home country"), or under the rules of the home country exchange on which the registrant's securities are traded, as long as the report or other document is not a press release, is not required to be and has not been distributed to the registrant's security holders, and, if discussing a material event, has already been the subject of a Form 6-K submission or other Commission filing on EDGAR.
On June 30, 2022, the Registrant issued a press release, a copy of which is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1 and is incorporated herein by reference.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Golar LNG Limited|
|Date: June 30, 2022||/s/ Karl Fredrik-Staubo|
|Chief Executive Officer|
2022 Annual General Meeting
Further to the press release of June 1, 2022 giving notice that the Golar LNG Limited 2022 Annual General Meeting will be held on August 10, 2022, a copy of the Notice of Annual General Meeting and associated information including the Company’s Annual Report on Form 20-F can be found on our website at http://www.golarlng.com and in the attachments below.
Golar LNG Limited
June 30, 2022
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
- Notice of 2022 Annual General Meeting (https://ml-eu.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/4baa0d2d-90ef-4297-b408-33f73c259698)
- 2021 Annual Report Form 20-F (https://ml-eu.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/3378a5a2-6f2f-4dec-9a3e-36fa371a5852)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) call put ratio 13 calls to 1 put with focus on January 25 calls
- David Woroboff Launches Scholarship for Entrepreneurs
- Imagine and Wonder Publishers, New York, announce the release of Liberty DeVitto's new children's storybook, Love, Santa Claus.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!