Form 497J NUVEEN MULTISTATE TRUST
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Filed pursuant to Rule 497(j)
Registration Nos. 333-14729 and 811-07755
[ON CHAPMAN AND CUTLER LLP LETTERHEAD]
June 30, 2022
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
Ladies and Gentlemen:
On behalf of the Registrant, in accordance with the provisions of Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933 (the Securities Act), this letter serves to certify that the most recent amendment to the registration statement on Form N-1A (the Registration Statement) of the Registrant and its series, Nuveen California High Yield Municipal Bond Fund, Nuveen California Municipal Bond Fund, Nuveen Connecticut Municipal Bond Fund, Nuveen Massachusetts Municipal Bond Fund, Nuveen New Jersey Municipal Bond Fund and Nuveen New York Municipal Bond Fund, does not differ from that which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(c) of the Securities Act. Post-Effective Amendment No. 52, which was the most recent amendment to the Registration Statement, was filed electronically with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 28, 2022.
If you have any questions or comments, please telephone the undersigned at (312) 845-3484.
|Very truly yours,|
|CHAPMAN AND CUTLER LLP|
|By:||/s/ Morrison C. Warren|
|Morrison C. Warren|
- S&P 500 ends near two-year low as bear market deepens
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Doubleline Capital's Gundlach Says He is Buying Treasurys
- Apollo Global Management Exploring Ryder System (R) Acquisition - Bloomberg
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vitru Announces R$300 million Investment From Crescera and Plan To Undertake Rights Offering
- Gods Unchained Announces Light's Verdict: Showdown and Battle for the Light Global Esports Tournaments Presented by AQUA.xyz
- OKX lists $CITY, the Fan Token of the Manchester City Football Club
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!