Form 497J GOLDMAN SACHS TRUST
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Three Bryant Park
+1 212 698 3500 Main
+1 212 698 3599 Fax
+1 212 641 5633 Direct
+1 212 698 0420 Fax
January 4, 2021
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Office of Filings and Information Services
Branch of Registrations and Examinations
Mail Stop 0-25
100 F Street, NE
Washington, D.C. 20549
Goldman Sachs Trust (the Registrant)
File Nos. 33-17619 and 811-05349
Post-Effective Amendment No. 829 to the Registration Statement on Form N-1A (the Amendment)
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, the Registrant hereby certifies that (1) the Prospectus that would have been filed under paragraph (c) of Rule 497 would not have differed from that contained in the Amendment, and (2) the text of the Amendment has been filed electronically via EDGAR with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on December 29, 2020.
No fee is required in connection with this filing. Please direct any questions concerning the filing to the undersigned at 212.641.5633.
/s/ Neema Nassiri
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
- Tormont Group Issues Research Report on GlobeX Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!