Form SC 13G CGI INC Filed by: FIL Ltd
- Wall Street eyes subdued open as bank worries persist
- UBS to buy rival Credit Suisse in a deal worth over $3.2 billion
- Europe's bank bonds battered after Credit Suisse debt wipeout
- First Republic Bank (FRC) selloff continues as S&P cuts rating again, says $30B infusion may not be enough
- Morgan Stanley’s Wilson says risk-reward in US equities remains unattractive, sees 15-20% downside risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGI Group (GIB) Announces U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Awards it Federal Five-Year Contract for Financial System Modernization
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Awards CGI Federal Five-Year Contract for Financial System Modernization
- CGI creates 700 jobs at Lafayette Onshore Delivery Center with hiring continuing in 2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!