Form DEFA14A GREENLIGHT CAPITAL RE,
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Proxy Statement Pursuant to Section 14(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
|Filed by the Registrant||ý|
|Filed by a Party other than the Registrant||o|
|Check the appropriate box:|
|o||Preliminary Proxy Statement|
|o||Confidential, for Use of the Commission Only (as permitted by Rule 14a-6(e)(2))|
|o||Definitive Proxy Statement|
|ý||Definitive Additional Materials|
|o||Soliciting Material Pursuant to Section 240.14a-12|
GREENLIGHT CAPITAL RE, LTD.
(Name of Registrant As Specified in its Charter)
(Name of Person(s) Filing Proxy Statement, if other than the Registrant)
Payment of Filing Fee (Check the appropriate box):
|ý||No fee required.|
|o||Fee computed on table below per Exchange Act Rules 14a-6(i)(1) and 0-11.|
(1)Title of each class of securities to which transaction applies:
(2)Aggregate number of securities to which transaction applies:
(3)Per unit price or other underlying value of transaction computed pursuant to Exchange Act Rule 0-11 (set forth the amount on which the filing fee is calculated and state how it was determined):
(4)Proposed maximum aggregate value of transaction:
(5)Total fee paid:
|o||Fee paid previously with preliminary materials:|
|o||Check box if any part of the fee is offset as provided by Exchange Act Rule 0-11(a)(2) and identify the filing for which the offsetting fee was paid previously. Identify the previous filing by registration statement number, or the Form or Schedule and the date of its filing.|
(1)Amount previously paid:
(2)Form, Schedule or Registration Statement No.:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basilea reports progress on the implementation of its strategy to focus on anti-infectives
- Naspers delivers strong revenue growth with profitable core operations; announces open-ended share repurchase programme
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!