Form 8-K Expion360 Inc. For: Nov 28
- Wall Street rallies but trade choppy as investors digest Powell comments
- Powell acknowledges disinflation again, but sees more hikes in long inflation war
- V.F. Corp. shares surge 7% following Q4 beat & reaffirmed guidance
- Zoom (ZM) to lay off 1,300 employees, CEO to take a substantial pay cut
- Chipotle shares fall after missing on top and bottom lines in fourth quarter
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
of Report (date of earliest event reported):
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
|(State or other jurisdiction of||(Commission||(I.R.S. Employer|
|incorporation or organization)||File Number)||Identification No.)|
|(Address of principal executive offices)||(Zip Code)|
(Registrant's telephone number, including area code)
(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of each class||Trading Symbol(s)||Name of each exchange on which registered|
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying
with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act.
Item 8.01. Other Events.
On November 22, 2022, Expion360 Inc. (the “Company”) received notice of a complaint (the “Complaint”) filed against it in Oregon state court by Ravi Sinha. The Complaint alleges, inter alia, that Mr. Sinha is entitled to 282,284 shares of the Company’s common stock in connection with services he previously rendered the Company as its chief executive officer. The Company believes that the Complaint is without merit and intends to contest the lawsuit vigorously.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|Date: November 28, 2022||By:||/s/ Brian Schaffner|
|Chief Financial Officer|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Upgraded outlook for 2023
- Multiconsult fourth quarter and full year 2022 - good profitability, revenue growth, record high sales
- OP Financial Group’s Financial Statements Bulletin for 1 January–31 December 2022: Earnings before tax EUR 1,265 million – total income up by 2%, total expenses unchanged year on year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!