Form 6-K Sendas Distributor S.A. For: Sep 30
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or
15d-16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of July 2022
Commission File Number: 001-39928
Sendas Distribuidora S.A.
(Exact Name as Specified in its Charter)
Sendas Distributor S.A.
(Translation of registrant’s name into English)
Avenida Ayrton Senna, No. 6,000, Lote 2, Pal 48959, Anexo A
22775-005 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
(Address of principal executive offices)
by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.)
Form 20-F: ý Form 40-F: o
by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1)):
Yes: o No: ý
(Indicate by check mark if the
registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7)):
Yes: o No: ý
SENDAS DISTRIBUIDORA S.A.
Companhia de Capital Aberto Autorizado
CNPJ nº 06.057.223/0001-71
MINUTES TO THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HELD ON JUNE 30TH, 2022
1. Date, Time and Place: On the June 30th 2022, at 04:00 pm, at the headquarters of Sendas Distribuidora SA (“Company”), located in the City of Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, at Avenida Ayrton Senna, nº 6.000, Lote 2, Pal 48959, Annex A, Jacarepaguá, CEP 22775-005.
2. Call and Attendance: Call was waived in accordance with the regalement and the meeting had the presence of all the members of the Company's Board of Directors.
3. Conduction of the Meeting: Chairman: Jean-Charles Henri Naouri; Secretary: Aline Pacheco Pelucio.
4. Agenda: (i) Analysis and decision on transactions with related parties; (ii) Analysis and decision on the approval of Sustainability Policies; (iii) Analysis and decision on the submission of Assaí to CDP – Climate Change Report.
5. RESOLUTIONS: The members of the Board of Directors, by unanimous vote and without restrictions, decided the following:
5.1 Analysis and decision of transactions with Related Parties: based on the Company's Related Party Transactions Policy and on the Corporate Governance and Sustainability Committee recommendation, the Members, unanimously and without reservations decided on the approval of the following transactions: (i) Amendment to the Separation Agreement between Companhia Brasileira de Distribuição and the Company; and (ii) Amendment to the Shanghai SPA between Companhia Brasileira de Distribuição and the Company;
5.2 Analysis and decision on the approval of Sustainability Policies: the members of the Board of Directors resolved, based on the favorable recommendation of the Sustainability and Corporate Governance Committee, on the approval of the following policies: (i) Environmental Policy; (ii) Ethics Charter for Suppliers; (iii) Commercial Advertising; (iv) Community and Stakeholders Relationship Policy; and (v) Private Social Investment Policy;
5.3 Analysis and decision on the submission of Assaí to CDP – Climate Change Report: the members of the Board of Directors resolved, based on the favorable recommendation of the Sustainability and Corporate Governance Committee, on the approval of the submission of the Company to CDP – Climate Change Report.
6. Approval and signature of these minutes: As there were no further matters to be addressed, the meeting was adjourned so that these minutes were drawn up. Then the meeting was resumed and these minutes were read and agreed to, having been undersigned by all attending persons. Rio de Janeiro, June 30th, 2022. Chairman: Mr. Jean-Charles Henri Naouri; Secretary: Mrs. Aline Pacheco Pelucio. Members of the Board of Directors who were present: Messrs. Jean-Charles Henri Naouri, Ronaldo Iabrudi dos Santos Pereira, Luiz Nelson Guedes de Carvalho, Christophe José Hidalgo, Philippe Alarcon, David Julien Emeric Lubek, Josseline Marie-José Bernadette De Clausade, José Flavio Ferreira Ramos and Geraldo Luciano Mattos Júnior.
Rio de Janeiro, June 30th, 2022.
Aline Pacheco Pelucio
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Date: July 5, 2022
Sendas Distribuidora S.A.
By: /s/ Daniela Sabbag Papa
Name: Daniela Sabbag Papa
Title: Chief Financial Officer
By: /s/ Gabrielle Helú
Name: Gabrielle Helú
Title: Investor Relations Officer
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. These statements are statements that are not historical facts, and are based on management's current view and estimates of future economic circumstances, industry conditions, company performance and financial results. The words "anticipates", "believes", "estimates", "expects", "plans" and similar expressions, as they relate to the company, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Statements regarding the declaration or payment of dividends, the implementation of principal operating and financing strategies and capital expenditure plans, the direction of future operations and the factors or trends affecting financial condition, liquidity or results of operations are examples of forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current views of management and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. There is no guarantee that the expected events, trends or results will actually occur. The statements are based on many assumptions and factors, including general economic and market conditions, industry conditions, and operating factors. Any changes in such assumptions or factors could cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fisker Establishes Process for Qualifying US-Based Fisker Ocean Reservation Holders to Retain Eligibility for $7,500 Federal Tax Credit Should Inflation Reduction Act Become Law
- World's First Walkie-Talkie Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
- EQRx Announces Late-Breaking Oral Presentation of Final Progression-Free Survival Results from Phase 3 Trial of Sugemalimab in Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer at IASLC 2022 World Conference on Lu
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!