Form 6-K POSCO For: Feb 22
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15D-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of February, 2022
Commission File Number: 1-13368
(Translation of registrants name into English)
POSCO Center, 440 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, 06194
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Note: Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1) only permits the submission in paper of a Form 6-K if submitted solely to provide an attached annual report to security holders.
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Note: Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7) only permits the submission in paper of a Form 6-K if submitted to furnish a report or other document that the registrant foreign private issuer must furnish and make public under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the registrant is incorporated, domiciled or legally organized (the registrants home country), or under the rules of the home country exchange on which the registrants securities are traded, as long as the report or other document is not a press release, is not required to be and has not been distributed to the registrants security holders, and, if discussing a material event, has already been the subject of a Form 6-K submission or other Commission filing on EDGAR.
Summary of Proxy Solicitation
1. Overall information about Proxy Solicitation
2) Relationship with the company
3) Date of public notice of the General Meeting of Shareholders
4) Date of Shareholders Meeting
5) Start date of Solicitation
6) Consignment of Solicitation
2. Purpose of Proxy Solicitation
|Smooth progress of the 54th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders and securing a quorum of resolutions.|
2) Electronic mandate letter
3. Purpose of the 54th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Approval of Financial Statements for the 54th FY
- Election of Inside Directors
- Election of Non-Standing Director
- Election of Outside Directors
- Election of Audit Committee Members from Outside Directors
- Approval of the Ceiling Amount of Total Remuneration for Directors
4. Information about Agent of Proxy Solicitation
|Name of the Company||Representative||Location||Scope of
|IHS Markit Ltd.||Adam Kansler||
4th Floor, Ropemaker Place,
25 Ropemaker Street,
London, X0 EC2Y 9LY
|For foreign institutional shareholders||+852-3742-1050 (Edward Soon)|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Date: February 22, 2022||By|
|Name: Chung, Kyung-Jin|
|Title: Executive Vice President|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Red Cross launches appeal for Hurricane Fiona
- Trulieve Opens New Medical Cannabis Dispensary in Milton, West Virginia
- Baby Luna Classic Goes Big - A Revamped Website, NFT Launch, and Much More
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!