Form 497K SEASONS SERIES TRUST
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Filed under Rule 497(e)
Registration No. 333-08653
Seasons Series Trust
SA Putnam Asset Allocation Diversified Growth Portfolio
Supplement dated May 25, 2022 to the Portfolios
Summary Prospectus, Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information (SAI)
dated July 29, 2021, as supplemented and amended to date
Jason R. Vaillancourt, CFA, a portfolio manager of the Portfolio with Putnam Investment Management, LLC (Putnam), has moved into a new role at Putnam. Accordingly, effective immediately, all references to Mr. Vaillancourt are removed from the Summary Prospectus, Prospectus and SAI.
Effective immediately, in the section of the Summary Prospectus entitled Investment Adviser and in the section of the Prospectus entitled Portfolio Summary SA Putnam Asset Allocation Diversified Growth Portfolio Investment Adviser, the table under the heading Portfolio Managers is deleted and replaced with the following:
|Name and Title|| |
Portfolio Manager of the Portfolio
|Robert J. Schoen|
Chief Investment Officer, Global Asset Allocation and Portfolio Manager
|James A. Fetch|
Co-Head of Global Asset Allocation and Portfolio Manager
|Brett S. Goldstein|
Co-Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager
|Adrian H. Chan|
Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meanings assigned to them by the Summary Prospectus, Prospectus or SAI, as applicable.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS SUPPLEMENT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- Wall Street ends up as investors absorb Fed minutes
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Apple Price Target, Sees Stock Plunging to $82 if Deeper Recession
- Walmart (WMT) to Introduce New Fuel and Pickup Fees for Suppliers - WSJ
- Oil slides 2% to 12-week low on fears of global recession
- Just Eat Takeaway (TKAYF) Shares Soar After Amazon Takes Stake in Grubhub Unit
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MFE Inspection Solutions Canada Becomes Distributor for Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Indus Announces 2022 Second Quarter Leasing, Pipeline and Corporate Updates
- Slingshot Biosciences, Inc. Partners With Chameleon Science to Distribute Synthetic Cells Throughout Australia, New Zealand & Singapore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!