Form 497J Nuveen Managed Accounts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Filed pursuant to Rule 497(j)
Registration Nos. 333-140967 and 811-22023
[ON CHAPMAN AND CUTLER LLP LETTERHEAD]
November 30, 2022
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
Re: Nuveen Managed Accounts Portfolios Trust (the Registrant)
File No. 333-140967
Ladies and Gentlemen:
On behalf of the Registrant, in accordance with the provisions of Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933 (the Securities Act), this letter serves to certify that the most recent amendment to the Registration Statement on Form N-1A (the Registration Statement) of the Registrant and its series, Municipal Total Return Managed Accounts Portfolio, does not differ from that which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(c) of the Securities Act. Post-Effective Amendment No. 39, which was the most recent amendment to the Registration Statement, was filed electronically with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 28, 2022.
If you have any questions or comments, please telephone the undersigned at (312) 845-3484.
|Very truly yours,|
|CHAPMAN AND CUTLER LLP|
|Morrison C. Warren|
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celebrate & Rejoice Chinese New Year with the world, Visit Jiangsu in the Year of Rabbit
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Tattooed Chef, Daktronics, Gaotu, and Avaya and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- SWAPA President Casey Murray to Testify at Congressional Hearing on Strengthening Airline Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!