Form 497J EA Series Trust
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
May 19, 2022
VIA EDGAR TRANSMISSION
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Investment Management
100 F Street, NE
Washington, DC 20549
|Re:||EA Series Trust, formerly known as the Alpha Architect ETF Trust (the “Trust”)|
File Nos.: 333-195493 and 811-22961
Relative Sentiment Tactical Allocation ETF
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and the regulations thereunder, the Trust on behalf of its series, Relative Sentiment Tactical Allocation ETF, hereby certifies that the form of Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information that would have been filed under Rule 497(b) or (c) would not have differed from those contained in Post- Effective Amendment No. 120 dated May 19, 2022, to the Trust’s Registration Statement on Form N-1A, filed on May 13, 2022.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Karen Aspinall at (949) 629-3928 or [email protected]
/s/ Karen Aspinall
KAREN A. ASPINALL ● PARTNER
11300 Tomahawk Creek Pkwy ● Ste.
310 ● Leawood, KS 66211 ● p: 949.629.3928
Practus, LLP ● [email protected] ● Practus.com
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- nThrive Rebrands to FinThrive™
- LBank Exchange Will List Global Trading Xenocurrency (GTX) on June 27, 2022
- CORINTHIA HOTELS PARTNERS WITH WORLD-RENOWNED 'MONACO MARINA MANAGEMENT' TO SET NEW STANDARDS FOR YACHTING IN DOHA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!