Form 25-NSE Teligent, Inc. Filed by: Nasdaq Stock Market LLC
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
X0203 0001354457 Nasdaq Stock Market LLC 0000352998 Teligent, Inc. 001-08568 105 Lincoln Avenue Buena NJ NEW JERSEY 08310 856-697-4379 Common stock 17 CFR 240.12d2-2(b) Aravind Menon Hearings Advisor 2021-10-27
Delisting Determination, The Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC, October 27, 2021, Sequential Brands Group, Inc. The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (the Exchange) has determined to remove from listing the common stock of Teligent, Inc. (the Company), effective at the opening of the trading session on November 8, 2021. Based on review of information provided by the Company, Nasdaq Staff determined that the Company no longer qualified for listing on the Exchange pursuant to Listing Rule 5450(a)(1). The Company was notified of the Staff determination on October 7, 2021. The Company did not appeal the Staff determination to the Hearings Panel. The Listing Council did not call the matter for review. The Staff determination to delist the Company common stock became final on October 14, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 17 Education & Technology Group Inc. Provides Business Updates
- Globalink Investment Inc. Announces Pricing of $100 Million Initial Public Offering on NASDAQ
- Canadian Ecosystem Institute: Building Bridges of Trust Through Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!