Netanyahu to discuss with security establishment Israel's response to Hamas 'violations'
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu participate in the state memorial ceremony for the fallen of the Iron Swords War on Mount Herzl. In Jerusalem on 16 October 2025 Alex Kolomoisky/POOL/Pool via REUTERS
(Reuters) -Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday he would consult with the defence establishment over Israel's response to Hamas' ceasefire deal "violations", after the group on Monday handed over the remains of a hostage who, according to Israel, had already been recovered two years ago.
(Reporting by Jana Choukeir in Dubai and Maayan Lubell in Jersusalem)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthropic's pre-IPO credit facility set to exceed $10 billion, Bloomberg News reports
- British data group Quantexa exploring UK or US IPO
- UAE says Iran launched two missiles at it
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories
ReutersSign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!



Tweet
Share