Australia's Mineral Resources resumes haulage at Onslow Iron project
(Reuters) - Australia's Mineral Resources said on Monday it had resumed haulage operations on its Onslow Iron project in Western Australia following a pause after a road train accident last week.
Operations resumed on March 21 following discussions with WorkSafe WA, part of the Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety, about controls and risk mitigation.
The previously announced works program to upgrade the haul road continues on schedule for completion in the first quarter of 2026, the miner said.
The company's transhipper vessel, MinRes Rosily, also commenced operations at the Port of Ashburton on March 22, increasing the Onslow Iron project's transhipping capacity to 28 million tonnes per annum.
Mineral Resources added that its Onslow Iron volume guidance for the fiscal year 2025 remained unchanged.
(Reporting by Nikita Maria Jino in Bengaluru; editing by Diane Craft and Nia Williams)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Germany's AfD eyes Saxony-Anhalt win as first step toward federal power
- Eleven bodies recovered after boat carrying migrants sinks off Tunisia
- Putin wants to draft 300,000 new troops, Zelenskiy says
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories
ReutersSign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!



Tweet
Share