iCEDQ Big Data Edition Launched by Torana Inc.
- Wall St rallies as data, RBA move lifts hope of Fed easing
- Twitter (TWTR) Jumps On Reports Musk Will Go-Ahead with Deal at Original Price
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- Why is Credit Suisse in Trouble? All You Need to Know
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
STAMFORD, Conn. (PRWEB) July 24, 2018
After launching its HTML-5 edition, Torana, Inc. continues to dominate the DataOps space. On May 31, 2018, Torana, Inc. announced the release of the Big Data Edition of the iCEDQ platform. The Big Data Edition of this software will help companies successfully test the migration to Hadoop or Big Data environments. iCEDQ's Big Data Edition runs on a Hadoop cluster, giving clients the ability to test and monitor data lakes and ETL pipelines on Big Data platforms such as Cloudera, Horton and Map-R. It will also work on cloud-based platforms such as Azure and AWS.
For companies migrating to Hadoop, Big Data and data lake, our new Big Data Edition runs purely on the Hadoop cluster.
- No limits on data size
- Runs and scales with the number of nodes on the Hadoop cluster
- Fastest processing on Hadoop
- Install on Cloudera, Horton and Map-R
- Ability to test data lakes
- Test migrations to Big Data platform
iCEDQ is a DataOps and Data Certification platform uniquely designed for Data Lake/Data Warehouse Test automation, Data Migration Test Automation to the Cloud, and Big Data and Production Data Monitoring. It is used throughout the data lifecycle. During development, iCEDQ is used to test the data processes/ETL and data migrations to Big Data or the Cloud. In production, it is used to certify both incoming raw data from sourced systems and processed data generated by internal systems. It has a highly scalable audit rules engine that can validate the data or reconcile it based on business or technical rules. It can generate reports for compliance and regulatory teams and provide a root cause analysis based on data exception reports. It enables collaboration between development teams, operations teams, and business users. What We Believe:
While billions have been invested in ETL and data migrations, less than 1% of these projects include automated testing for these data processes. Data quality is about not only the final data, but also the quality of the processes that transform and populate it. That's why we focus on overall data quality as well as the quality of the data processes that create it. Data quality cannot be an afterthought; we believe the process should start during the project's requirements phase, then continue throughout development, QA, release, and production. Learn More:
- Test drive iCEDQ today.
- Subscribe to our blog for the latest on DataOps.
- Follow us on Twitter @icedqtalk.
- Join the iCEDQ User group on LinkedIn.
- Watch the iCEDQ YouTube channel.
About Torana Inc. (iCEDQ)
Torana Inc. (iCEDQ) provides a unified solution for DataOps and Data Certification by integrating ETL Test Automation, Data Migration Test Automation, and Production Data Monitoring. The software works in the datacenter to test and monitor the data pipeline. Torana has been in business for 12 years and has served the enterprise business with consistency. Data is the foundation of every business, and eliminating data risks is our mission. Our products are used in all kinds of verticals, like banking, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, and e-commerce.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Orbit’s Next Rocket Ready for Cornwall
- TrustRadius Announces Recipients of the 2022 Tech Cares Awards
- Pappas: More than 55,000 properties are in Cook County's Tax Sale and 21,000 owe under $1,000
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!