United Airlines to Hold Live Webcast of Third-Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Wall Street ends down, pulled lower by growth stocks
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Raises Its Occidental (OXY) Stake to 16.4%
- Nike (NKE) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Up Nearly 2%
- Just Another Bear Market Rally, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Says
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO, Oct. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines will hold a conference call to discuss third-quarter 2017 financial results on Thursday, October 19, at 9:30 a.m. CT/10:30 a.m. ET. A live, listen-only webcast of the conference call will be available at ir.united.com. The company will issue its third-quarter financial results and fourth-quarter 2017 investor update after market close on Wednesday, October 18.
The webcast will be available for replay within 24 hours of the conference call and then archived on the website for three months.
United Airlines and United Express operate more than 4,500 flights a day to 339 airports across five continents. In 2016, United and United Express operated more than 1.6 million flights carrying more than 143 million customers. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates 737 mainline aircraft and the airline's United Express partners operate 483 regional aircraft. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member airlines. For more information, visit united.com, follow @United on Twitter or connect on Facebook. The common stock of United's parent, United Continental Holdings, Inc., is traded on the NYSE under the symbol "UAL".
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-airlines-to-hold-live-webcast-of-third-quarter-2017-financial-results-300532202.html
SOURCE United Airlines
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) statement on stress test results, to increase third quarter common stock dividend to $0.30 per share
- United Continental (UAL) PT Lowered to $45 at Evercore ISI
- Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF) Reports FY21 Revenue of $197.8M, Net Income of $8.2M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!