United Airlines to Hold Live Webcast of Second-Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO, July 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines will hold a conference call to discuss second-quarter 2017 financial results on Wednesday, July 19, at 9:30 a.m. CT/10:30 a.m. ET. A live, listen-only webcast of the conference call will be available at ir.united.com. The company will issue its second-quarter financial results and third-quarter 2017 investor update after market close on Tuesday, July 18.
The webcast will be available for replay within 24 hours of the conference call and then archived on the website for three months.
United Airlines and United Express operate approximately 4,500 flights a day to 337 airports across five continents. In 2016, United and United Express operated more than 1.6 million flights carrying more than 143 million customers. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates 743 mainline aircraft and the airline's United Express carriers operate 478 regional aircraft. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 190 countries via 28 member airlines. For more information, visit united.com, follow @United on Twitter or connect on Facebook. The common stock of United's parent, United Continental Holdings, Inc., is traded on the NYSE under the symbol "UAL".
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-airlines-to-hold-live-webcast-of-second-quarter-2017-financial-results-300484602.html
SOURCE United Airlines
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nissan and Wallbox (WBX) to offer seamless home charging solution for Nissan EV owners
- United to cut 12% of daily Newark flights to boost performance
- DESPITE SUPREME COURT RULING, ABORTION REMAINS LEGAL IN DC, MARYLAND, AND VIRGINIA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!