United Airlines to Hold Live Webcast of First-Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO, April 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines will hold a conference call to discuss first-quarter 2017 financial results on Tuesday, April 18, at 9:30 a.m. CT/10:30 a.m. ET. A live, listen-only webcast of the conference call will be available at ir.united.com. The company will issue its first-quarter financial results and second-quarter 2017 investor update after market close on Monday, April 17.
The webcast will be available for replay within 24 hours of the conference call and then archived on the website for a limited time.
United Airlines and United Express operate more than 4,500 flights a day to 339 airports across five continents. In 2016, United and United Express operated more than 1.6 million flights carrying more than 143 million customers. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates 737 mainline aircraft and the airline's United Express partners operate 483 regional aircraft. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member airlines. For more information, visit united.com, follow @United on Twitter or connect on Facebook. The common stock of United's parent, United Continental Holdings, Inc., is traded on the NYSE under the symbol "UAL".
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-airlines-to-hold-live-webcast-of-first-quarter-2017-financial-results-300436624.html
SOURCE United Airlines
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nissan and Wallbox (WBX) to offer seamless home charging solution for Nissan EV owners
- Southwest Airlines (LUV), Frontier (ULCC) Upgraded by Raymond James, Alaska Air (ALK) Downgraded
- Hertz Sponsors New Porsche Racecar to Compete in 2023 FIA World Endurance Championship
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!