TransAct Technologies Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.08 Per Share
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HAMDEN, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share. The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 21, 2016. On an annualized basis, the quarterly dividend represents an annual yield of 4.5% based on the $7.10 per share closing price of the Company's stock on October 28, 2016.
About TransAct Technologies Incorporated
TransAct Technologies Incorporated is a global leader in developing software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets including food safety, POS automation, casino and gaming, lottery, mobile and oil and gas. The Company’s solutions are designed from the ground up based on customer requirements and are sold under the AccuDate™, EPICENTRAL®, Epic®, Ithaca®, RESPONDER and Printrex® brands. TransAct has over 2.9 million printers and terminals installed around the world and is committed to providing world-class service, spare parts and accessories to support its worldwide installed product base. Through TransAct Services Group both online at http://www.transactsupplies.com and its direct sales team, the Company also provides customers with a complete range of supplies and consumable items. TransAct is headquartered in Hamden, CT. For more information, please visit http://www.transact-tech.com or call (203) 859-6800.
TransAct Technologies Incorporated
Steve DeMartino, 203-859-6810
President and Chief Financial Officer
Richard Land, Joseph Jaffoni, Jim Leahy, 212-835-8500
Source: TransAct Technologies Incorporated
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aurora Spine Corporation Announces Participation at the North American Spine Society Annual Meeting
- Eco-Friendly, Refillable MK Outdoor Lighter Offers Sustainability and Convenience
- 2021 CE Summit Concluded! What the industry evolution brings next?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!