Tesla Announces Release Date for Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/22/15 -- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) announces that it will post its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2015, after market close on Wednesday, August 5, 2015. At that time, Tesla will issue a brief advisory release containing a link to the Q2 2015 Shareholder Letter, available on the company website. Tesla management will hold a live question & answer webcast at 2:30pm Pacific Time (5:30pm Eastern Time) to discuss the Company's financial and business results and outlook.
What: Tesla Q2 2015 Financial Results and Q&A Webcast When: Wednesday, August 5, 2015 Time: 2:30pm Pacific Time / 5:30pm Eastern Time Shareholder Letter: http://ir.teslamotors.com Webcast: http://ir.teslamotors.com (live and replay)
Approximately two hours after the Q&A session, an archived version of the webcast will be available on the Company's website.
For additional information, please visit ir.teslamotors.com.
Source: Tesla Motors, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Musk's bitcoin turnaround pleases some Tesla investors
- Exclusive-Tesla in talks with China's EVE for low-cost battery supply deal - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!