TDWI Launches New Online Resource, Upside.com
- Shares close mixed, Nvidia's 3% rise offsets debt ceiling jitters
- Nvidia surges past $1 trillion valuation amid boom in AI interest
- Analysts rush to raise Broadcom (AVGO) numbers on strong chip orders; Shares gain
- Cathie Wood says Nvidia too expensive, Tesla to benefit from AI boom
- Jet used by Tesla CEO Elon Musk lands in China - Reuters
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) February 01, 2016
TDWI, a division of 1105 Media, Inc., has launched a new online media property, Upside.com, to deliver timely, relevant, actionable information about how to transform data into intelligence, insight, and impact within any enterprise.
From big data to Hadoop, predictive analytics to data integration, Upside's daily insights from experts and innovators explain the technology, explore best practices, uncover impactful functional applications, and describe the techniques that drive smarter, more profitable decisions.
Upside's rich content helps executives and business leaders understand, adopt, and profit from business intelligence (BI) and analytics. The new site also helps IT leaders, developers, and implementers create new data ecosystems to support the exponential data growth and emerging technology, turn new technologies into applications, and applications into revenue- and decision-enhancing tools that improve the bottom line.
Five channels of content, updated each day, let visitors quickly find the information they need.
• Data-Driven Biz addresses the needs of business executives and business users
• Tech Talk explores BI, analytics, and data management technology and trends
• Intersection Biz-IT examines how to bridge the user/IT gap
• Visualize It highlights innovative visual communications
• 0-to-60 Live features analysts and thought leaders in short videos that bring viewers up to speed on the latest data trends and topics
Upside regularly features experts and visionaries in the field of business intelligence, analytics, and data management. Other regular contributors include Barry Devlin, Jill Dyché Wayne Eckerson, Claudia Imhoff, Bill Inmon, David Loshin, William McKnight, and TDWI research analysts Fern Halper, Philip Russom, and David Stodder.
"For more than 20 years, TDWI has been a leader in bringing in-depth, best-practices-based information and research to individuals and organizations looking to drive innovation and growth with data," said Steven Crofts, TDWI's president. "Upside expands TDWI's regular coverage of data-related technologies, trends, and news with compelling, media-rich content."
Upside.com launches today; all content is available free of charge and without the need to register.
For 20 years, TDWI has provided individuals and teams with a comprehensive portfolio of business and technical education and research about all things data. TDWI's in-depth, best-practices-based knowledge can be quickly applied to develop world-class talent across your organization's business and IT functions to enhance analytical, data-driven decision making. TDWI offers four major conferences as well as topical seminars, onsite education, membership, certification, live Webinars, resourceful publications, industry news, and in-depth research. See tdwi.org or follow us on Twitter @TDWI.
About 1105 Media
1105 Media, Inc., is a leading provider of integrated information and media in targeted business-to-business markets, including specialized sectors of the information technology community; industrial health, safety, and compliance; security; environmental protection; and home healthcare. 1105's offerings span print and online magazines, journals, and newsletters; seminars, conferences, and trade shows; training courseware; and Web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Chatsworth, CA, with offices throughout the United States.
VP & General Manager, TDWI
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/01/prweb13191568.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diamond Estates Wines & Spirits Announces Receipt of $750,000 Loan from a Related Party, and issuance of DSUs
- CF Energy Announces Financial Results For The three-month period ended March 31, 2023
- CUPE 8911, E-Comm Ratify New Collective Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!