Preformed Line Products Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Wall Street plunges, S&P 500 set for worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- RH (RH) Shares Tumble After Another Guidance Cut, Analysts Lower Numbers
- Walgreens Boots (WBA) Sinks 5% Post EPS, Analysts Weigh In
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MAYFIELD VILLAGE, Ohio, March 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Preformed Line Products (Nasdaq: PLPC) on March 18, 2015 declared a regular quarterly dividend in the amount of $.20 per share on the Company's common shares, payable April 20, 2015 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 1, 2015.
Founded in 1947, Preformed Line Products is an international designer and manufacturer of products and systems employed in the construction and maintenance of overhead and underground networks for energy, communications and broadband network companies.
Preformed's world headquarters are in Mayfield Village, Ohio, and the Company operates three domestic manufacturing centers, located in Rogers, Arkansas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Albemarle, North Carolina. The Company serves its worldwide market through international operations in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, England, France, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Spain and Thailand.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/preformed-line-products-announces-quarterly-dividend-300053045.html
SOURCE Preformed Line Products
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) targets 4-6% compound annual revenue growth through fiscal 2025
- Showing Activity Continues to Slow Nationwide in May as Fewer Buyers Compete for Listings
- Benson Hill Revises Second Quarter Earnings Release Call Time
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!