Olympic Token brings excitement of Olympic Games to Uniswap
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Olympic Token ($Olympic) aims to capitalize by offering a unique opportunity to own Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) in support of your favorite countries, and your favorite Olympic Games.
In the world of Altcoins, the community is everything. Nothing says community more than a Token built around a sense of community through the Olympic Games.
On the Ethereum Blockchain, Olympic Token ($Olympic) aims to capitalize by offering a unique opportunity to own NFTs in support of your favorite countries and also your favorite Olympic Games.
With Tokenomics suited to encourage holders to stay and participate in the community with a 5% redistribution. It also rewards through an $Olympic Games” buy back and burn wallet making this unique Token hyper deflationary.
The most important feature about this token is its rewards based Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Program. Through holding certain amounts of $Olympic users will receive certain special edition NFTs to proudly display to the rest of the community and world.
For the uninitiated, a non-fungible token is a unit of data stored on a digital ledger, called a blockchain, that certifies a digital asset to be unique and therefore not interchangeable. NFTs can be used to represent items such as photos, videos, audio, and other types of digital files.
$Olympic is more than just a Token to support through the Olympic Games. The team has already begun ground breaking work on The $Olympic Village, an online NFT marketplace that will feature special edition NFTs through established partnerships with current Olympians.
If that wasn’t enough, work has already begun on a bridge to the MATIC block chain. How fitting, a token built around world unity would bridge to include coin holders of all walks of life.
$Olympic fittingly launches Friday July 23rd in honor of the opening Ceremony. True to form, all holders who hold throughout the opening ceremony will be airdropped a special edition Non Fungible Token (NFT).
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be part of history as the $Olympic Games come but once every 4 years.
For more information on Olympic Token check out www.olympictoken.io
Release ID: 89038435
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canada Immigration Consultants Amy Dhatt/Jupinder Chahal – Visa Services Updated
- 2021 CSCO | Henlius will Release Four Oral Presentations of Two Upcoming Commercial Products: Novel anti-PD-1 mAb Serplulimab and Bevacizumab Biosimilar
- Merck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) Demonstrated Superior Recurrence-Free Survival (RFS) in Patients With Resected High-Risk Stage II Melanoma Compared to Placebo in the Adjuvant Setting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases, The Financial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!