Old Point Financial Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HAMPTON, Va., Nov. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- On November 20, 2018 the Board of Directors of Old Point Financial Corporation declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share on its common stock to be paid on December 28, 2018 to shareholders of record as of December 4, 2018. Based on the stock's closing price of $27.23 on November 20, 2018, the dividend yield is approximately 2%. The dividend is consistent with the prior quarter's dividend.
ABOUT OLD POINT FINANCIAL CORPORATION
Old Point Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: OPOF) is the parent company of The Old Point National Bank of Phoebus, a locally owned and managed community bank based in Hampton, Virginia serving all of Hampton Roads; and Old Point Trust & Financial Services, N.A., a Hampton Roads wealth management services provider. Additional information on the Company is available at www.OldPoint.com under "Investor Relations".
Contact: Laura Wright, Marketing Director, 757.728.1743
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/old-point-financial-corporation-declares-quarterly-dividend-300754359.html
SOURCE Old Point Financial Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Oriental Announces Filing of Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2021
- New Documentary Production to Advisory Board: Tech Innovation Global Incorporated, Alicia Carroll, advisor and Companies' in successful collaboration during COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2
- GenScript ProBio and AskGene Enter into a Non-exclusive License of A sdAb Targeting Immune Checkpoint Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!