Marsh & McLennan Companies Declares Quarterly Dividend
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Board of Directors of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC) today declared a quarterly dividend of $.31 per share on outstanding common stock, payable on November 13, 2015, to shareholders of record on October 9, 2015.
About Marsh & McLennan Companies
MARSH & McLENNAN COMPANIES (NYSE: MMC) is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and 57,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global.
Source: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CM Life Sciences II Inc. (CMIIU) Appoints Shaun Blakeman as CFO
- Camtek Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Trane Technologies Reports Strong Second-Quarter 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!