K-V Engineering "Solar Project" Succeeds in Reducing Electrical Bill by More Than 50%
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Santa Ana, California (PRWEB) December 21, 2016
K-V Engineering, Inc., a precision machining and sheet metal fabrication company in Southern California is pleased to announce that it's Solar Project has reduced electricity utility costs for the company by more than 50%.
In January 2016, the company installed more than 700 solar panels in hopes of stabilizing their overhead costs. "At this time, it is abundantly clear that this project has been a huge success", said Christie Vu, President. Continuing she stated "The savings produced by this project will be integrated into our financial model thus providing our customers with potentially lower pricing on finished goods."
The decision to "go solar" was the culmination of an analysis of the company's cost structure and seen as a long-term investment. The solar panels were placed upon the roof of the company's building covering more than 80% of the surface.
K-V Engineering is an innovative precision machining and metal fabrication company delivering solutions that create value for its customers in the aerospace, medical and defense markets. The company maintains an outstanding delivery and quality record within its global customer base. Additional information about K-V Engineering can be obtained by visiting our website at http://www.kvengineering.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/12/prweb13935894.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Last Days For Application to Bilisim Vadisi Mobility Acceleration Program
- SAMARITAN'S PURSE RUSHING HELP TO FAMILIES IMPACTED BY DEADLY TORNADOES IN MISSISSIPPI
- Creta Partners Up With VAST Marketplace To Elevate Its NFT Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!