Invitation - Presentation of Sandvik's Report of the Third Quarter 2017
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STOCKHOLM, Oct. 09, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Sandvik will publish its third quarter results on Tuesday, 24 October 2017 at approximately 13.30 CET. A combined presentation and conference call for investors, analysts and financial media will be held at 15.00 CET.
The report will be presented at the World Trade Center in Stockholm, Sweden, conference room Manhattan by Björn Rosengren, President and CEO as well as by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
The presentation will be broadcasted live on our website home.sandvik
Dial-in details for the conference call:
SE: + 46(0)8-566-425-09
From about 14.00 CET presentation slides will be available on our website home.sandvik
For further information contact:
Ann-Sofie NordhVice President Investor RelationsSandvik ABtel +46-8-456-1494
Pär AltanVice President External CommunicationsSandvik ABtel +46-70-616-2024
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.comhttp://news.cision.com/sandvik/r/invitation---presentation-of-sandvik-s-report-of-the-third-quarter-2017,c2363284
The following files are available for download:
Invitation â€" presentation of Sandvikâ€™s report of the third quarter 2017
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter Prices $4.0 Billion Senior Secured Notes
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Live Ventures, Generac, and Longeveron and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Ardelyx, SelectQuote, Katapult, and Waterdrop Sciences and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!