InvestiQuant Launches 'Around-the-Clock' Quantitative Trading Service
- Wall Street opens lower on fears of aggressive rate hikes
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
- Dollar gains as Friday's U.S. jobs data looms
- UBS Sees Over 25% Upside Potential in Apple Shares as iPhone Demand Remains Strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) April 08, 2015
Scott Andrews, CEO and Co-Founder of InvestiQuant, Inc. and Rob Hanna, Co-Founder and VP of Research, are pleased to announce the launch of InvestiQuant.com.
The new InvestiQuant.com (IQ) site provides comprehensive, quantitative research for intraday, overnight, and swing (multi-day) time frames across thousands of equities, ETFs, futures and commodity markets. "For the first time, active traders can make objective, fact-based decisions while avoiding the pitfalls of both chart-based analysis and algorithmic back-testing techniques," says Scott Andrews, CEO of InvestiQuant.
Unique Benefits of InvestiQuant.com Include:
• 'Around-the-clock' quantitative trading edges for maximizing the use of trading capital
• More informed decisions via multi-system, institutional-quality research and an unparalleled level of historical detail
• 'At-a-glance' analysis via an intuitive, graphical interface
• Configurable stops and targets for optimizing exit strategies
• Market-specific historical performance data for 'apples to apples' analysis. Rob Hanna, Co-Founder, adds, "The IQ methodology is statistically robust and utilizes ensemble forecasting techniques. By continuously evaluating market conditions and price action using multiple, proven, un-correlated systems our clients have a comprehensive view of the historical performance of each trade strategy before executing their trade. In short, we help traders identify historically attractive and risky scenarios for executing their trade strategies."
InvestiQuant (IQ) is a financial research company dedicated to helping active investors and traders achieve their financial goals. The InvestiQuant.com https://www.investiquant.com/ site was created by veteran quantitative traders and formed by merging popular quant sites: MasterTheGap.com and OvernightEdges.com. The company raised about $1.5M in growth capital from 20 clients to launch the new company and service.
InvestiQuant believes in the power of the individual and in the power of historical data. Come trade smarter with us at InvestiQuant.com, for the intelligent active investor.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/04/prweb12637838.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Polygraph Reminds Advertisers To Block Click Fraud Websites
- Fresenius Kabi Named 2022 Pharmaceutical Supplier Partner of the Year by Vizient
- Smartpress Launches Custom Hardcover Books
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!