InvestiQuant Launches 'Around-the-Clock' Quantitative Trading Service
- S&P 500, Nasdaq rise after previous session's thrashing; yields ease
- Rate jitters wear down wary markets
- OpenAI considering share sale at a valuation between $80B and $90B - WSJ
- Deutsche Bank cuts Tesla (TSLA) Q3 estimates and warns that 2024 is 'at much larger risk'
- Costco dips as same-store sales miss estimates; Goldman remains positive on stock
Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) April 08, 2015
Scott Andrews, CEO and Co-Founder of InvestiQuant, Inc. and Rob Hanna, Co-Founder and VP of Research, are pleased to announce the launch of InvestiQuant.com.
The new InvestiQuant.com (IQ) site provides comprehensive, quantitative research for intraday, overnight, and swing (multi-day) time frames across thousands of equities, ETFs, futures and commodity markets. "For the first time, active traders can make objective, fact-based decisions while avoiding the pitfalls of both chart-based analysis and algorithmic back-testing techniques," says Scott Andrews, CEO of InvestiQuant.
Unique Benefits of InvestiQuant.com Include:
• 'Around-the-clock' quantitative trading edges for maximizing the use of trading capital
• More informed decisions via multi-system, institutional-quality research and an unparalleled level of historical detail
• 'At-a-glance' analysis via an intuitive, graphical interface
• Configurable stops and targets for optimizing exit strategies
• Market-specific historical performance data for 'apples to apples' analysis. Rob Hanna, Co-Founder, adds, "The IQ methodology is statistically robust and utilizes ensemble forecasting techniques. By continuously evaluating market conditions and price action using multiple, proven, un-correlated systems our clients have a comprehensive view of the historical performance of each trade strategy before executing their trade. In short, we help traders identify historically attractive and risky scenarios for executing their trade strategies."
InvestiQuant (IQ) is a financial research company dedicated to helping active investors and traders achieve their financial goals. The InvestiQuant.com https://www.investiquant.com/ site was created by veteran quantitative traders and formed by merging popular quant sites: MasterTheGap.com and OvernightEdges.com. The company raised about $1.5M in growth capital from 20 clients to launch the new company and service.
InvestiQuant believes in the power of the individual and in the power of historical data. Come trade smarter with us at InvestiQuant.com, for the intelligent active investor.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/04/prweb12637838.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auburn Engineering the only academic institution among Green Cross Award semifinalists for safety advocacy/excellence
- Vinpai Announces the Initiation Coverage of Its Stock by Invest Securities
- Forethought Recognized in Gartner’s 2023 "Cool Vendor in Customer Service and Support Technology" Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!