Gap Inc. Announces First Quarter Dividend
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) today announced its board of directors approved plans to increase the company’s annual dividend by over 5 percent to $0.97 per share for fiscal year 2018. Additionally, the board of directors authorized a first quarter fiscal year 2018 dividend of $0.2425 per share, payable on or after May 2, 2018 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 11, 2018.
About Gap Inc.
Gap Inc. is a leading global retailer offering clothing, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, and children under the Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta brands. Fiscal year 2017 net sales were $15.9 billion. Gap Inc. products are available for purchase in more than 90 countries worldwide through company-operated stores, franchise stores, and e-commerce sites. For more information, please visit www.gapinc.com.
Source: Gap Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sweaty Betty Takeover Suggests Gap's (GPS) Athleta Brand is 'Highly Undervalued'- Wells Fargo
- 50 Best Recognises Excellence as Pía León Wins The World's Best Female Chef Award 2021, Sponsored by Nude Glass
- Gabbs Metallurgical Test Work Achieves Average Recoveries of 97.2% for Gold and 95.2% for Copper in Sullivan Oxide Zone
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!