Fitch Withdraws Ratings on Certain Municipal Bond Maturities
- S&P 500 ends up slightly; SVB deal lifts bank shares
- Lyft appoints David Risher as CEO amid leadership transition
- PVH Corp Q4 results top estimates; Shares jump
- First Citizens to buy most SVB loans; FDIC sees $20 billion hit to insurance fund
- Pinterest announces restructuring plan in addition to a 4% workforce cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its ratings for the following bonds due to prerefunding activity:
--Jacksonville Aviation Authority (FL) airport revenue bonds series 2006 (prerefunded maturities only).
The updated rating history for the above maturities is now reflected on Fitch's web site at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160727006319/en/
Fitch Ratings, Inc.
33 Whitehall Street
New York, NY 10004
Elizabeth Fogerty, +1 212-908-0526
Source: Fitch Ratings
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YanGuFang International Group Co., Ltd. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Asia Youth Leaders Forum Opens in Nansha, Guangzhou
- HaemaLogiX to present final data from anti-KMA CAR-T preclinical studies at AACR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesFitch Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!