FEMSA Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- S&P 500 falls from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MONTERREY, MEXICO -- (Marketwired) -- 10/03/17 -- Fomento Econůmico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. ("FEMSA") (NYSE: FMX) (BMV: FEMSAUBD) (BMV: FEMSAUB) is pleased to invite you to participate in its Third Quarter 2017 Conference Call that will be held on:
Friday, October 27, 2017 10:00 AM Eastern Time (9:00 AM Mexico City Time)
Eduardo Padilla, Chief Corporate Officer of FEMSA, will host the call and discuss FEMSA's Third Quarter 2017 financial results, followed by a question and answer session. The quarterly results will be released on October 26 after the market's close.
To participate in the conference call please dial Toll Free US: (888) 602 6363 International: (719) 457 2735 Conference ID: 9150893
The conference call will be webcast live through streaming audio. For details please visit www.femsa.com/investor
If you are unable to participate live, the conference call replay will be available on http://ir.femsa.com/results.cfm
FEMSA is a leading company that participates in the beverage industry through Coca-Cola FEMSA, the largest franchise bottler of Coca-Cola products in the world by volume; and in the beer industry, through its ownership of the second largest equity stake in Heineken, one of the world's leading brewers with operations in over 70 countries. In the retail industry it participates through FEMSA Comercio, comprising a Retail Division operating various small-format store chains including OXXO, a Health Division, which includes all drugstores and related operations, and a Fuel Division, operating the OXXO GAS chain of retail service stations. Additionally, through its Strategic Businesses unit, it provides logistics, point-of-sale refrigeration solutions and plastics solutions to FEMSA's business units and third-party clients.
Media Contact: (52) 55-5249-6843 Email Contact www.femsa.com Investor Contact: (52) 81-8328-6167 Email Contact www.femsa.com/investor
Source: FEMSA Servicios SA de CV
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fomento Economico Mexicano (FMX) PT Raised to $90 at Barclays
- NEWS RELEASE 21-19 - enCore Energy Corp. Announces Clarification on Uranium Sales Agreement News Release
- Bok Financial Corp (BOKF) names Stacy Kymes president and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!