Enrich Financial Receives Recognition from White House
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TARZANA, CALIFORNIA (PRWEB) October 05, 2015
Enrich Financial recently received a few special recognitions for their comprehensive credit repair services, including a nod from President Obama.
The team at Enrich Financial works one-on-one with clients to repair their credit by implementing a 6-point process for financial success. For people who are facing life changes, such as taxes, investments, and estate planning, these six steps can help restore and repair credit at a critical time.
Arian Eghbali, CEO of Enrich Financial, has built a team of professionals who are passionate about providing results-driven services for consumers who are facing financial challenges. By providing strategies aimed at improving credit histories, Enrich Financial helps consumers effectively manage their finances.
Enrich Financial has received recognition from several political and governmental figures, including a certificate of recognition from the California Legislature Assembly's Matt Dababneh, the West Valley-Warner Center Chamber of Commerce, and Ben Bernanke.
This summer, President Obama responded to a letter written by Eghbali. The letter said, "Messages like yours mean a great deal to me...Each day, people in California and across our country are striving for a brighter future by working hard and embracing the optimism that has driven America forward for generations...I'm confident that together, we can ensure ours is a nation where all things are possible for all people."
Receiving such recognition has helped Eghbali and his team drive forward with the mission of Enrich Financial with the resolution of knowing they are helping countless people. Just recently, Enrich Financial released the results of a case study in which a client's credit score improved by 90 points within 5 months after working with the company.
The hardworking Enrich Financial is proud to offer clients the best results possible per their situation, and recognition from local and world leaders has motivated the company to steadfastly continue their tradition of excellence.
Currently, Enrich Financial offers credit repair and financial planning services that start with a simple consultation. More information can be found at http://arianeghbali.com/.
About Enrich Financial
Enrich Financial was founded by Arian Eghbali to deliver elite credit repair services for consumers facing financial trouble. Enrich Financial is a proud member of the Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13002159.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart’s Prime Day Deals (2021): Best Early Deals for Days Reviewed by Save Bubble
- Best Prime Day Nespresso Coffee Machine Deals (2021): Best Early Vertuo, Lattissima, Inissia & Essenza Sales Revealed by The Consumer Post
- AHF Launches New Campaigns “Hook Up With Us” Addressing 6th Straight Year of Increases in STDs and “AHF Is Resilience”
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!