EXFO to Present at CIBC Emerging Technologies Conference
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
QUEBEC CITY, May 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ - EXFO Inc. (NASDAQ: EXFO, TSX: EXF) announced today that Germain Lamonde, Chairman, President and CEO, will make a presentation on behalf of the company at the CIBC Emerging Technologies Conference on May 10, 2016, 10:30 a.m. Eastern time, in Toronto.
Mr. Lamonde will outline EXFO's investment proposition, market opportunities and competitive advantages to institutional investors on-site.
An audio Webcast of the presentation will be available live at www.EXFO.com, under the Investors section. It will also be archived for a limited period.
- CIBC Emerging Technologies Conference, May 10, 2016, 10:30 a.m. Eastern time, Toronto (Audio Webcast: www.EXFO.com/investors).
About EXFOEXFO provides communications service providers (CSPs) with test orchestration and performance intelligence solutions to ensure the smooth deployment, maintenance and management of next-generation, physical, virtual, fixed and mobile networks. The company has also forged strong relationships with network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) to develop deep expertise that migrates from the lab to the field and beyond. EXFO's key differentiation comes from combining intelligent, automated and cloud-based test and monitoring solutions with real-time analytics to deliver unmatched end-to-end visibility and assurance—from a network, services and end-user level. EXFO is no. 1 in portable optical testing and boasts the largest active service assurance deployment worldwide. For more information, visit www.EXFO.com and follow us on the EXFO Blog.
SOURCE EXFO inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) clarifies the situation about the unsolicited non-binding proposal made by Viavi Solution (VIAV)
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES Breaks Ground On New Fab In Singapore
- IoT partners Pycom and 1NCE cut costs of full-stack IoT with an all-in offering starting at 1 Euro
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!