EPIC Companies, LLC Successfully Acquires Ranger Offshore, Inc.
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- EPIC Companies, LLC (“Epic”) and Ranger Offshore, Inc. (“Ranger”) are excited to announce the business combination of Ranger and Epic. EPIC is now a global, full service marine contractor, able to provide customer solutions worldwide.
EPIC will continue to focus on serving all EPIC and Ranger customers with the same level of quality and safety that has earned our customers’ trust. EPIC will have significantly expanded resources, an improved capital structure, and the ability to take on projects worldwide, with substantial resources in Mexico, the Caribbean, and West Africa, in addition to the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
We want to thank our vendor and employee partners for working with us through this integration as we build a stronger, more diverse platform, to continue to provide world class services.
“I am excited to offer a new breadth and depth of service to our customers as we combine these two leading organizations into one company. My team and I will continue to focus on providing the highest quality of service through safe and efficient operations, now on a global basis,” said Peter Pintar, CEO of EPIC Companies, LLC.
Bill Lam, previously CEO of Ranger Offshore, added, “I’m pleased to serve as President, Global Construction Services at EPIC and lead our construction business on a worldwide basis. The talent and commitment of our combined team is impressive, and I’m confident we will continue our growth across these markets.”
EPIC Companies is a Texas based, full-service provider to the global decommissioning and construction markets. As the most experienced company in this segment, EPIC Companies is known for their environmental stewardship, customer service, outstanding safety and operational excellence.
EPIC Companies, LLC
CEO of EPIC Companies
Source: EPIC Companies, LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monport Laser Engraver, the Innovator Who Sets Off a Revolution inside the Woodworking Industry
- Alipay Supports Over 100 Million Digital Torchbearers to Join the First-Ever Digital Cauldron Lighting for Asian Games
- Paving the Way for Expertise Access: Consulting Demand Explores the Multi-Dimensional Role of Specialized Consulting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!