EMCOR Group, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per common share. The dividend will be paid on October 30, 2015 to stockholders of record as of October 19, 2015.
EMCOR Group, Inc. is a Fortune 500 leader in mechanical and electrical construction services, industrial and energy infrastructure and building services. This press release and other press releases may be viewed at the Company’s Web site at www.emcorgroup.com.
EMCOR Group, Inc.
R. Kevin Matz, 203-849-7938
Executive Vice President, Shared Services
FTI Consulting, Inc.
Michelle Bitman, 212-850-5600
LAK Public Relations, Inc.
Lisa Linden / Mollie Fullington
212-575-4545 / 917-346-6123
Source: EMCOR Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shambaugh & Son L.P. Provided Design-Build Services on Award-Winning Cheese Processing and Drying Plant
- Executives from Macy's, Microsoft, Funko, and Xbox Confirmed to Address the Future of Licensing and Retail at Brand & Licensing Innovation Summit North America
- Globalization Partners Announces First Annual Global Employment Conference: PANGEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!