Duke Energy declares quarterly dividend payment to shareholders
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy today declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.890 per share payable on March 16, 2018, to shareholders of record at the close of business Feb. 16, 2018.
Duke Energy has paid a cash dividend for 92 consecutive years.
About Duke Energy Duke Energy is a Fortune 125 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DUK. More information about the company is available at duke-energy.com.
The Duke Energy News Center serves as a multimedia resource for journalists and features news releases, helpful links, photos and videos. Hosted by Duke Energy, illumination is an online destination for stories about people, innovations, and community and environmental topics. It also offers glimpses into the past and insights into the future of energy.
Media contact: Catherine Butler 24-Hour: 800.559.3853
Analyst contact: Mike Callahan 704.382.0459
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/duke-energy-declares-quarterly-dividend-payment-to-shareholders-300578265.html
SOURCE Duke Energy
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Chief Technology Officer Mike Schroepfer to Step Down - Bloomberg
- Julie Byerley, M.D. appointed President and Dean of Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, Executive Vice President, Chief Academic Officer
- St. Bernard Hospital names Michael Richardson as new patient safety and quality leader
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!