Domo Wins a Gold Stevie Award for Second Consecutive Year
- U.S. stocks pare gains despite Tesla rally
- Bye bye bear... New S&P 500 bull market has legs - BofA
- GM teams with enemy Tesla on EV charging; A bigger surprise than Ford partnership says analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) shares gain on report of subscriber jump following password sharing crackdown
- Tesla (TSLA) now owns the charging ecosystem domestically - Wedbush bumps target on GM deal
Takes Home Top Honor From American Business Awards for Website www.domo.com
SILICON SLOPES, UT -- (Marketwired) -- 07/08/15 -- Domo, provider of the world's first business management platform, today announced it was presented with a Gold Stevie® Award at the 13th Annual American Business Awards, the nation's premier business awards program. Domo was recognized with the highest honor for the second year running for its website www.domo.com. Domo was recognized in the advertising, marketing & public relations, business services & legal category.
More than 3,300 nominations were submitted to the 2015 American Business Awards, and more than 200 executives nationwide participated in judging to determine this year's award. Nominees from organizations of all sizes and virtually every industry attended the presentation of awards on June 22 at the Fairmont Millennium Park Hotel in Chicago.
More details about The American Business Awards and the lists of Stevie Award winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
Domo is a cloud-based executive management platform that gives CEOs, managers and decision makers across the business the ability to make faster, more effective decisions by giving them one place to easily access all the information they need.
With more than $450 million in funding, Domo is backed by an all-star list of angels and investors including Benchmark, BlackRock, Capital Group, Fidelity Investments, Founders Fund, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital, Greylock Partners, IVP, salesforce.com, TPG Growth, T. Rowe Price, WPP and Zetta Venture Partners, plus CEOs of the world's largest SaaS and Internet businesses.
Domo's founding team consists of some of the most sought after talent in the industry with experience that includes Amazon, American Express, Ancestry.com, eBay, Endeca, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, MLB.com, Omniture, salesforce.com, SuccessFactors and SAP.
For more information, visit www.domo.com. You can also follow Domo on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
Domo is a trademark of Domo, Inc.
Media Contact: Julie Kehoe [email protected] 801.805.9462
Source: Domo, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Reports Positive Results From Pivotal Trials of exa-cel for Transfusion-Dependent Beta Thalassemia and Severe Sickle Cell Disease
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Receives FDA Approval of New Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility in Devens, Massachusetts
- Wildfire Smoke and Your Breathing – 3M Scientists Offer Resources and Tips To Protect Yourself in Unhealthy Air
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Fidelity Investments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!