CommerceHub Commences Trading on NASDAQ
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, July 25, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CommerceHub (NASDAQ: CHUBA) (NASDAQ: CHUBK), a leading distributed commerce network for retailers and brands, announced that it commenced trading on The Nasdaq Stock Market on July 25, 2016, following the completion of its spin-off from Liberty Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: QVCA) (Nasdaq: QVCB) (Nasdaq: LVNTA) (Nasdaq: LVNTB) on July 22, 2016.
CommerceHub’s cloud-based fulfillment and marketing solutions connect supply, demand and delivery to help retailers and brands increase sales by expanding product assortments, promoting products on the channels that perform, and enabling rapid, on-time customer delivery. Its growing network of 9,500 customers connects suppliers and brands with major retailers such as Walmart, QVC and Best Buy. In 2015, CommerceHub enabled an estimated $11.6 billion of gross merchandise value for retailer and brand customers.
“As e-commerce continues to expand and make up a larger share of our clients’ overall business, retailers and brands will need a streamlined solution to source, market, and deliver products to their customers more efficiently,” said CommerceHub President and CEO Frank Poore. “CommerceHub’s unified platform empowers our customers with the flexibility and simplicity they need to succeed in this evolving landscape.”
CommerceHub (NASDAQ: CHUBA) (NASDAQ: CHUBK) is a distributed commerce network connecting supply, demand and delivery that helps retailers and brands increase sales by expanding product assortments, promoting products on the channels that perform, and enabling rapid, on-time customer delivery. With its robust platform and proven scalability, CommerceHub has helped its approximately 9,500 customers achieve an estimated $11.6 billion in Gross Merchandise Value in 2015.
CommerceHub Media Contact: Laura Anderson ICR for CommerceHub (203) 682-8267 CommerceHubICR@icrinc.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Matas’ Share buyback program
- PathMaker Neurosystems Announces Completion of Pivotal European Clinical Trial Evaluating MyoRegulator® for the Non-Invasive Treatment of Post-Stroke Spasticity
- Auction of Treasury Bills on 29 September 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!