CTS to Present at the Sidoti & Company Spring 2018 Conference
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LISLE, Ill., March 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will be presenting at the Sidoti & Company Spring 2018 Conference in New York City on March 29, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. (EDT). Additional information about the conference is available at www.sidoti.com/events/. CTS’s investor presentation is available on the Investors page of www.ctscorp.com for those unable to attend.
About CTSCTS (NYSE: CTS) is a leading designer and manufacturer of products that Sense, Connect and Move. CTS manufactures sensors, actuators and electronic components in North America, Europe and Asia, and supplies these products to OEMs in the aerospace, communications, defense, industrial, information technology, medical and transportation markets.
For more information, visit www.ctscorp.com. ContactAshish AgrawalVice President and Chief Financial Officer
CTS Corporation4925 Indiana AvenueLisle, IL 60532USA
Telephone: +1 (630) 577-8800 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edgewater Wireless Provides Operational and Corporate Update
- Seven-Day Strike Begins for Boston VNA Healthcare Professionals at 9 a.m. Monday, July 26
- ThreeD Capital Inc. Acquires Securities of Bluesky Digital Assets Corp.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!