CTS to Present at the Sidoti & Company Fall 2018 Conference
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LISLE, Ill., Sept. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will be presenting at the Sidoti & Company Fall 2018 Conference on September 27, 2018 at 9:45 a.m. (EDT) at the New York City Grand Hyatt. Additional information about the conference is available at www.sidoti.com/events/. CTS’s investor presentation is available on the Investors page of www.ctscorp.com for those unable to attend.
CTS (NYSE: CTS) is a leading designer and manufacturer of products that Sense, Connect, and Move. The company manufactures sensors, actuators, and electronic components in North America, Europe, and Asia, and provides engineered products to customers in the aerospace/defense, industrial, medical, telecommunications/IT, and transportation markets.
For more information, visit www.ctscorp.com.
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
4925 Indiana Avenue
Lisle, IL 60532
Telephone: +1 (630) 577-8800
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edgewater Wireless Provides Operational and Corporate Update
- Form 8.3 - GCP Student Living Plc
- ChainSafe announces acquisition of Node Factory
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!