Biggest Research Ever Fielded on Experiential Marketing Unveiled
- Wall Street wavers ahead of key inflation data
- Citi says S&P 500 not in a bubble, tells investors to 'buy pullbacks'
- Lowe's fourth-quarter net sales top Wall Street estimates
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic says the S&P 500 rally is at risk from a narrative shift
- Global stock index edges up while U.S. dollar falls against the yen
Exclusive Research: 89% of Marketers Integrating Experiential Marketing into Marketing Mixes, 87% of Consumers Say Live Events More Effective Than TV Advertising
NORWALK, Conn., Jun. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The growth of event and experiential marketing shows no sign of slowing, and in many cases is surpassing the effectiveness of traditional advertising and other forms of marketing, according to the fourth-annual EventTrack study, fielded by The Event Marketing Institute and top experiential marketing agency Mosaic, unveiled this week.
- 65% of marketers are seeing a direct sales lift as the result of experiential marketing. And almost a third are generating at least a 10:1 ROI from experiential marketing investments. Overall experiential budgets are expected to rise at least six percent in 2015.
- 87% of consumers say live events reach them more effectively than television advertising, and 98 percent say a live event motivates them to buy a product. They also share the experience with others—almost half tell someone about a live event while they're attending.
"Marketers around the world are embracing experiential marketing as a primary driver of their marketing mix," says Mosaic President Jeff Stelmach. "Experiential marketing is being used as both a standalone channel and as an integrated part of overall campaigns."
Top brands are using sponsorships, mobile tours, street marketing campaigns, pop-up stores, in-store experiences, sampling events, proprietary properties, mall tours, trade shows, b-to-b meetings, p.r. events, street stunts, entertainment partnerships and more "as relevant experiences that connect with consumers and drive uncluttered engagement with consumers and b-to-b customers," says Event Marketing Institute group editor Jessica Heasley.
EventTrack is the largest annual research fielded on event and experiential marketing. Hundreds of Fortune 500 companies participated in this year's study, created and fielded by The Event Marketing Institute and top experiential marketing agency Mosaic. Unique to EventTrack is its "Split Ecosystem" format: Two complete, separate surveys are issued—one to brand marketers and one to consumers. They're then used to monitor and measure the changing event industry across the entire engagement ecosystem. Separately, each provides critical insights on the value, impact and state of experiential marketing.
The EventTrack 2015 executive summary and a collection of the report's top charts are available to the press at HERE.
ABOUT THE EVENT MARKETING INSTITUTE
The Event Marketing Institute serves the information needs of Fortune 1000 marketing departments and top marketing agencies—it is the only association of its kind in the world. The Institute provides such member companies as Microsoft, Boeing, Oracle, Coca-Cola, Toyota, HP and hundreds of others with comprehensive education, research and analysis related to event and experiential marketing. Learn more at eventmarketing.com. For The Event Marketing Institute: Kevin Ritch, [email protected], 203-852-5693
Mosaic is among the fastest growing agencies in North America, delivering branded experiences to consumers in-store, in the community and online – where two-way interactions happen. Mosaic, recently awarded the 2015 Grand Ex Award for best experiential marketing campaign of the year (for Bud Light's Whatever, USA campaign) has established itself as a clear leader in helping brands connect with consumers in non-traditional ways, including retail events, community experiences, assisted selling, and online social media extensions. Mosaic's U.S. operations are headquartered in Dallas,, with offices in Chicago, and Bentonville, Arkansas. Its Canadian operations are headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, with offices in Toronto, Ontario and Laval, Quebec. Recently acquired by Acosta Sales & Marketing, Mosaic now operates under Acosta's marketing arm, AMG. Learn more at Mosaic.com. For Mosaic: Sarah Bush, [email protected], 312-526-3126 x 6216
Media Contact: Kevin Ritch, Event Marketing Institute, 203-854-6730, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Event Marketing Institute
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hayden AI Wins Funding for Second International Deployment in Competitive European AI Challenge
- ACRES UNVEILS TOOL TO IDENTIFY PLAYER SPEND THRESHOLD
- Up and Coming Canadian Telecom Radio Manufacturer leverages Intel Silicon FPGA Products to Deliver on ORAN 5G needs to CSPs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!