Bean Chart Token Announces Presale for March 22nd
- Futures edge higher on boost from growth stocks, hopes of looser China COVID curbs
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Stocks and oil buoyed by hopes of looser Chinese COVID curbs
- Flows suggest investors believe the market has bottomed - we disagree, says BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Bake-House team, responsible for the Baked Beans defi rewards pool, are pleased to announce the presale and launch of its token—slated for March 22nd, 2022.
Baked Beans is a common defi protocol that has been seen before. Yet, Beans is unique in its implementation, as they use a strategically planned business model designed to assure the longevity and safety of the Baked Beans venture.
The team aims at constant pushing their visions further and strive to create one of the very best rewards pool and token platforms on the Binance Smart Chain.
The reason their team has chosen to use Binance Smat chain for this platform is due to Binance’s efficiency and affordable gas fees, in comparison to other blockchains like Ethereum.
This token is designed to partner with a larger rewards pool protocol but can also stand alone with a staking dapp (released near the time of launch), plans to expand into the NFT realm, and potential for other blockchain integration.
As they plan to release their Merchandise store and NFT collections, it will allow users to purchase goods with both $BCT and $BNB. It will help reduce the number of tokens in circulation while also compelling users to do the same.
The Bean Chart Token will support the miner simply through its tax structure, as used by most tokens. 5% of each transaction will be directly converted and transferred to the Baked Beans contract, adding liquidity and stabilizing the TVL as needed. This will ensure the longevity of the project and offer the users another layer of security.
Baked Beans: 5% is allocated to the Baked Beans rewards pool, every buy and sell will provide liquidity that will help create stability for the rewards pool.
Marketing and Development: 4% is allocated to marketing and development to ensure the continual growth of our investors and community members.
Liquidity: 3% of every buy and sell will automatically be added to the locked liquidity to help stabilize the charts and keep them green.
Miner Telegram: https://t.me/BakedBeansMiner
Release ID: 89071523
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Appoints Lyndsey Christofer Real Estate & Hospitality Industry Practice Leader
- Protein Processors Reduce Reliance on CO2 with Innovative Solutions that Increase Throughput & Repurpose Labor
- Cookies By Design has been Awarded the Best Cookie Decorating Kits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases, The Financial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!