BancorpSouth Announces Second Quarter Earnings Webcast Schedule
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TUPELO, Miss., June 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- BancorpSouth, Inc. (NYSE: BXS) will release second quarter 2016 earnings on Wednesday, July 20, after the close of the financial markets. It will also hold its regularly scheduled webcast Thursday, July 21, beginning at 10:00 a.m. CDT.
The webcast is live coverage of management's conference call with analysts and can be found by visiting: www.BancorpSouth.com/Webcast. This will be an interactive session between management and analysts; others may listen to the live broadcast as it happens. The conference will also be available in archived format at the same address.
BancorpSouth, Inc. is a financial holding company headquartered in Tupelo, Mississippi, with approximately $13.9 billion in assets. BancorpSouth Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BancorpSouth, Inc., operates 238 full service branch locations as well as additional mortgage, insurance, and loan production offices in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas, including an insurance location in Illinois. BancorpSouth's common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BXS. "Like" us on Facebook; follow us on Twitter@MyBXS; or connect with us through LinkedIn.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bancorpsouth-announces-second-quarter-earnings-webcast-schedule-300293035.html
SOURCE BancorpSouth, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BancorpSouth (BXS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 3.1% Yield
- Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 94c
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!