Altair to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on March 21, 2018
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TROY, Mich., March 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altair Engineering Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTR) today announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2017, ended December 31, 2017, after the market close on Wednesday, March 21, 2018. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to review and discuss the Company’s results for the fourth quarter. A recorded version of this webcast will be available after the call and accessible at http://investor.altair.com.
|What:||Altair’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results Conference Call|
|When:||Wednesday, March 21, 2018|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. ET|
|Live Call:||(866) 754-5204, Domestic|
|(636) 812-6621, International|
|Replay:||(855) 859-2056, Passcode 4684517, Domestic|
|(404) 537-3406, Passcode 4684517, International|
|Webcast:||http://investor.altair.com (live and replay)|
Berenberg Design Software Conference Webcast Update
Altair also announced today that due to the severe weather forecasted for New York, NY on Wednesday, March 7, 2018, its Founder, Chairman, & CEO James Scapa will no longer be able to present at the Berenberg Design Software Conference USA 2018, as previously scheduled.
About ALTAIR (Nasdaq: ALTR) Altair is focused on the development and broad application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance. With more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates 69 offices throughout 24 countries. Altair serves more than 5,000 customers across broad industry segments. To learn more, please visit www.altair.com.
Investor RelationsGaro ToomajanianICR248-614-2400 ext. email@example.com
Media RelationsDave SimonAltair248-614-2400 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- JPMorgan Upgrades Lennar (LEN) to Overweight, Says Transformation Not Reflected in Valuation
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/18: (CAI) (SKKE) (GERN) Higher; (ORPH) (ATHA) (CGRN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!