Abbott Declares 378th Consecutive Quarterly Dividend
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ABBOTT PARK, Ill., June 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today declared a quarterly common dividend of 28 cents per share.
This marks the 378th consecutive quarterly dividend to be paid by Abbott since 1924. The cash dividend is payable Aug. 15, 2018, to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 13, 2018.
Abbott has increased its dividend payout for 46 consecutive years and is a member of the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Index, which tracks companies that have increased dividends annually for at least 25 consecutive years.
About Abbott:Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 99,000 people.
Visit Abbott at www.abbott.com and connect with us on Twitter at @AbbottNews.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/abbott-declares-378th-consecutive-quarterly-dividend-300662384.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Receives FDA Clearance for its Imaging Technology Using Artificial Intelligence for Vessels in the Heart
- Exscientia Builds Automated Laboratories in Oxford to Expand Pipeline
- Abbott Labs to pay $160 million over kickbacks, false diabetes claims to Medicare
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend, Dividend Aristocrats
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!